4.09.2009

I Need More Indie-Pop Loving Friends/Comet Gain/Pants Yell!

See Title.
4.11.09 - Pants Yell!/Sisters/Knight School/World Atlas @ Dead Herring
Woo! Never been there before. Seems like it'll be an awesomely catchy night. Love Pants Yell! I'm down with both Sisters and Knight School. Haven't seen World Atlas before, myspace sounds like Belle and Sebastian derivative indie-pop, but eh, can't say I'm not down with that; 'sides, they should fit in well with a Pants Yell! headlined show.

4.12.09 - Comet Gain/Crystal Stilts/Cold Cave @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
I'm not exactly sure how Cold Cave fits into this lineup, but it should be great nonetheless. Never seen Comet Gain live before, but I've got my hopes up.


Anyone going to the Pants Yell! show? It will be sick. In the most fun, cutesy, indie-pop way possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment