4.01.2009

Busy Weeks

Don't think I've had a week this filled with shows since the fall. Pretty crazy:

[Mentioning the bands I'm there for]

Tonight (4/1):
Tyvek (now 'Tyvjk'??), Woods @ DBA
Should be fun. Saw Tyvek last fall with Crystal Stilts and Cause Co-Motion! at Death by Audio. Fun garage-punk. Woods is always great, been getting better since I first saw them live last summer.

Tomorrow (4/2):
Dan Deacon, Future Islands @ NYU
Not looking that forward to Future Islands, but Dan Deacon was ridiculously fun last time I saw him at 1896. This is going to be his first time playing on stage though I believe. Will be interesting to see how he works with a full band.

Friday (4/3):
Kurt Vile, Gary War @ Silent Barn; off to La Roux @ Studio B
Yep. Two shows in a night. From lo-fi to electro-pop.

Saturday (4/4):
WFMU Party @ Bell House: Thee Oh Sees, Pink Skull
Really looking forward to this. Hope it doesn't sell out early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment